Incommunities Group is one of the largest social housing providers in the UK.
We have around 21,300 rented and 1,000 leasehold properties in the Bradford district and another 1,100 across Kirklees, Rotherham and Wakefield through our Group member Sadeh Lok Ltd. Across the Group we, employ approximately 1,200 people and operate with a balance sheet of over £324 million per year.
Improving lives Incommunities
Incommunities aspires to be a leading provider of smart affordable homes for the north. Incommunities will act as a catalyst and work in partnership to deliver homes and sustainable communities where people want to live and work.
We use our strength and influence to improve people’s lives.
• Everyone should have the opportunity to fulfil their potential
• Communities should be great places in which to live
Our Strategic Business Objectives
- Building Financial Strength
- Improving Lives
- Growth through Development and Merger
- Being a Catalyst for Change
- An Organisation Fit for the Future
You can read more in depth in our Improving lives to 2040 A strategic plan document.
Our Annual Report