In Case of Emergency
If you smell gas….
- do not use matches, smoke or naked flame.
- open the doors and windows to get rid of the gas
- and if the source is an appliance turn it off!
- if the leak cannot be stopped or you are uncertain whether there is still a leak phone the Gas Emergency Line on 0800 111 999.
Burst or leaking pipes….
- turn the water off at the mains
- if the electrics are affected turn off the supply in the mains unit
- call our Customer Services on 01484 435715
If you have a power loss….
- check the mains unit for any switches that might have tripped to the OFF setting and flick back to ON
- if your neighbours are also affected by a loss of power, please contact your electricity supplier (check your energy bill for the telephone number) or call the Power Cut Line on 105